Gambler 500 Event Site Rules- Important Please read
All Visitors Must Follow These Rules
• All attendees must read and sign waiver
• All attendees must wear wristband
• Parents/Guardians are responsible for their child’s safety.
• No drugs
• Alcohol is not permitted while vehicles are in use, this includes driving on public roads such as trail runs and during other activities such as mud bogging, tug-o-war and jump your junk. Please save drinking until after hours.
• Smokers please smoke away from other spectators.
• Don’t leave your cigarette butts on the ground. Dispose of them properly, we can’t afford any fires to be started.
• There will be garbage cans and recycle bins spread out on the grounds.
• Please dispose of all garbage in the cans or pack out what you packed in.
• Animals do graze onsite or we have the field hayed so please pick up any garbage you see.
• Rowdy behavior, excessive noise or aggressive conduct will not be tolerated
Traveling to the Ranch
• We are on a temporary permit and we need to set an example and leave a positive impression on the community.
• We ask that everyone traveling to and from the ranch events to drive with the utmost care.
• ZERO tolerance for any kind of reckless driving, speeding, disrespectful behavior or driving under the influence when it comes to the public traveling to and from the ranch. This includes the gravel road!
• If you are caught or someone reports your behavior to us you will be banned from future events at the ranch.
• Respecting the communities we race in and travel through goes a long way and helps keep our venues open.
• Police will be doing road side checks and monitoring the road for anyone speeding or under the influence.
• Follow the rules of the road.
• Dispose of cigarette butts in a safe and proper manner, absolutely no butts out the window or onto the ground.
• Let’s all work together and prevent forest fires!
• Watch for livestock, wildlife and pedestrians on the roads to the ranch.
Be respectful of roads, neighbors and community, we have a zero tolerance policy.
One strike and your banned.
Watch for Garbage on the Roads
• We ask anyone traveling to and from the ranch over the course of the weekend to watch for and pickup any garbage seen on the road to the ranch.
• Let's leave the road cleaner then it was before the weekend!
• Friday gates open at 10am for attendees and camping.
• Saturday gates will be open 8am for attendees and camping.
• Saturday and Sunday spectator gates opens at 11am
Gates at Night- Racers/ Campers
• Gates close each night at 11pm.
• No traveling between 100 Mile and the ranch after 11pm unless there is an emergency.
• Important Note: We ask attendees to respect our wishes as we had several requests from the neighbors that live near the road. Trailers are fairly noisy on the gravel road especially when they are bouncing around in potholes.
• Please stay in town, at a rest stop or truck stop if you can not make it out to the ranch before 11pm on Friday.
• It takes about 30 to 45 minutes to travel between 100 Mile House and the ranch so please time your travel accordingly.
No one is to park or camp out on the road or entranceway of the ranch. Our temporary permit could be canceled and we will loose this venue.
• No fires at campsites, only propane fires are allowed.
• No starting, running or joyriding race vehicles at night.
• Use caution watch for pedestrians and children.
• Saturday evening there will be a central fire for anyone to attend.
• Music must be turned down at 12:00pm (midnight) to a respectful level.
• Alcohol may only be consumed in campsites after the events are over for the day
• No joyriding off property on crownland or FSR’s unless it's the organized trail run.
• All vehicles must be insured properly for use on FSR's. Vehicles with no insurance must stay at camp.
• All vehicles onsite vehicles must be operated in a safe and controlled manner, no speeding, joyriding or hot-rodding.
• Extra events such as tug-o-war, mudding and jump your junk will be done in an organized manner.
• Participants must listen to event staff at all times during extra events to prevent injuries or accidents.
• Driving while impaired or under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited
• Campsites must be kept clean and tidy, garbage and recycling disposed of in correct barrels or dumpster
• We have spill kits onsite and a contaminated soil disposal tote. Please see event staff if your vehicle has a spill and they will assist you.
• Pets must be on a leash and must be under control at all times.
• Pets are not to make excessive noise or disturb other persons.
• Pet owners must cleanup after their pets, poop and scoop applies at all times
• Make sure pets are in a safe, cool, secure spot if left at campsite.
• Please use proper toilet areas, as outhouses are setup around venue.
• Please inform event staff if there is any issues with an outhouse.
• Due to the remote nature of the venue wildlife maybe seen. Bears, deer, moose and bobcats do frequent the area.
• Do not feed wildlife.
• If wildlife become an issue inform event staff immediately.
Creeks and Water Ways
• All creeks and water ways are protected areas.
• Absolutely no driving in any creeks or water way as there is fish present.
• No littering in or tampering vegetation in any creek or water way.
• Unfortunately, there is no cell phone service at this track.
• Cell service is available at Forest Grove (30 min away) so please be prepared for this. We have a satellite phone for medical emergencies only.
Why are you building the ranch?
Providing people a place like the ranch gives people a safe family friendly environment to experience off road racing and other off road motorsports. It actually reduces the impact on the environment because we are doing it in a controlled setting and encourage people to off road responsibly.
Be safe and have fun! If we all work together and follow these rules we can turn the 100 Mile Horsepower Ranch into a valuable tourist addition to the community of 100 Mile House and all of BC!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com